Tabula Smaragdina's Book Tour

 

 

For the first time in my life, I organized a real book tour. A book tour for Tabula Smaragdina, to be precise!

It was a great adventure but also a big logistical challenge! Find reviewers willing to read an unknown book by a debutant who is not an English native speaker ...? But it worked! I am incredibly proud of myself! And happy that I found the best team I could dream of.

Even though it was a huge step beyond my comfort zone, I don't regret my decision. Although I found less than 30 reviewers, and not all of them posted their reviews, I managed to arouse interest in my book.

I am planning another book tour, this time organized by a professional company. I hope it will go just as well.

If you are interested in reading my reviewers' opinions, they are available on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60725380-the-destiny-thief

 

Comments

Popular Posts